Sunday, June 30, 2013

Webb Bridge Park

Last week we met Julia's friend Grace at Webb Bridge Park.  I came prepared with a change of clothes for both kids, swimsuits and lunch.  Webb Bridge Park has a huge sand area and a creek with fresh water flowing which is turned on and off throughout the day along with a typical playground. Everyone spent most of the day in the sand and water and a little time on the swings.  The best part is it's mostly shaded which is great in the hot Georgia sun.


I guess I should have changed him into his bathing immediately.  He squatted down to play in the water and of course his bum got all wet.


Julia loved playing in the sand and water and literally spent most of her time there.  She's going to absolutely love the beach again this year.


Andrew had fun playing in the sand too.


Julia and Grace enjoying their lunch on the park bench.  Such sweet girls!


A photo of Julia in her glory..she LOVES the sand.


Andrew loved standing in the creek which made me a little nervous that he would fall and of course he didn't want me to hold him as he said, 'I do it myself.'  Look at that silly expression!


Andrew had fun sitting here and pretending he was riding a choo choo train.  Amazingly we were at the park for 4 hours and Andrew was fast asleep on the way home...it totally wore him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment