Sunday, June 23, 2013

12 years

Thomas and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary and I couldn't be happier that I met him all those years ago in downtown Syracuse at Clark's Ale House.  So glad everything worked out the way it did and wouldn't change anything.  I feel so blessed to have a great husband as well as great kids too.  I haven't tried on my wedding dress since the day I got married and ever since I had a girl I though it would be fun to try it on and let Julia try it on too.  Who knows maybe someday she'll want to wear mine..after all it's very classic and basic so I don't think it will go out of style for quite a while.  If we got married today I would still pick the same dress...12 years later and I love it as much as the day I picked it out.


Julia had fun trying it on but of course she said it was too big.  Doesn't she look cute?  I can only imagine how beautiful she'll look on her wedding day.


Glad it still fit 12 years later.  I didn't attach the train or the veil but we had fun dressing up as princesses.


 Thomas joined in on the fun and tried on his tux as well.


Julia enjoys using the camera and taking pictures so she snapped one of us.  Happy Anniversary Thomas!  We were going to go to Chattanooga for the weekend but Thomas had a sore throat and wasn't feeling good on Friday so we stayed home instead and decided to go for a weekend getaway at a later point.


For dinner we went to Ichiban at The Avenues for Hibachi.  Julia and Andrew loved watching them make our dinner and enjoyed the fire and the tricks as well.


 Eating at Ichiban is more than just dinner...it's entertainment as well.


Such a fun dinner and so glad we enjoyed it as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment