Monday, June 10, 2013

Julia's First Swim Lessons

Today Julia had her first swim lessons at the Cumming Aquatic Center.  She was a little nervous but she did great and she said she had lots of fun.  Her lessons are Monday, Wednesday, Friday for two weeks.  After she finishes up these lessons I may sign her up for one on one so she gets more individualized attention but wanted to get her acquainted with the idea of swim lessons first and just have fun with a group of kids.


There are actually five kids in her class.


Blowing bubbles.


Today she practiced being on her belly and her back with the teacher holding her.


She's so glad she is doing swim lessons.  She said now I like it.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have Julia as my student, all the teachers probably want to get her first. I am glad that Julia liked the lessons.

    ReplyDelete