Friday, December 28, 2012

Syracuse Fans

Since Thomas is such a big Syracuse basketball fan and so was my dad I thought it would be cute for the kids to have some Syracuse gear for when Daddy is cheering on our hometown team.  Instead of getting Julia just a shirt I decided to go with the cheerleader outfit since she's such a girly girly and loves fancy stuff.  Sure enough she loved it and wants to wear it everyday. And of course every good cheerleader needs some pompoms too.  Right?  Daddy even taught her a few cheers...I guess he's been paying attention to the cheerleaders too.  :)


And a cute shirt for Andrew with the Syracuse mascot.  Looks like Julia and Andrew are ready for the next Syracuse game.  Hope they win!

2 comments:

  1. The cheerleading outfit is very very cute. Interested in knowing what cheers Thomas knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I bet Thomas loves all the fans in his "audience" as he watches the games from ATLANTA.

    ReplyDelete