Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dinner at American Girl

While my mom was is town we had dinner at American Girl Cafe.  We've been wanting to check it out for quite a while but never did.  Julia and Chloe got all dressed up for a fun night out.


All ready to go.


Chloe even got her own seat at the table.  So cute indeed!


A fun girls night out!


Julia and Chloe waiting patiently for our dinner.  Even Chloe got a little plate and cup...can't forget about her.


I'm not sure who had more fun...Julia or my mom.  My mom loved it!


Then Grandma bought Julia a set of the little plates and cups for the dolls and an apron set...one for Julia and one for Chloe and it's pink of course.


Julia looked so cute walking the mall and carrying her bag...acting and looking so grown up.  Glad my mom was in town so we could share the experience with her.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by everyone, it was probably one very expensive dinner knowing how much they charge for their merchandise. I remember when Georgia and Chelsea used to go to the American Girl in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dinner was only $15 for adults and Julia was $7.50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great price, I am surprised because of how much they charge for everything else in the store. I guess they want to get you in there.

    ReplyDelete