Friday, December 7, 2012

Annie Show

Julia and I were so thankful to be able to see The Musical Show Annie.  I saw it as a little girl on Broadway and loved it and now I get to share this great show with my little girl.  The show started at 8pm so it was a late night for us but Julia took a nice nap that day so she would be able to stay awake and enjoy the show.  It was a girls night out with my sweet girl Julia and we had a blast.


It was great the show was so close to home...right at the Cumming Playhouse.


Waiting for the show to begin.


A mommy and daughter photo once the show ended.  Such a fun night!


Sitting on the stage after the show.


Julia even got her picture taken with Annie. How fun!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that Julia got to see Annie, great story. How lucky that she got to have her picture taken with the star!

    ReplyDelete