Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!  Tonight Thomas stayed home to hand out candy while I took Julia and Andrew out trick or treating.  When we came back Thomas took Julia out to a few more houses while Andrew and I stayed home to hand out the candy.  First stop..our neighbor's house.  Andrew was a bit reluctant to walk up so I had to carry him.


 I had to get a photo of his cute lion tail.


 Julia and her friend Reagan who lives down the street.


 Once we got home Andrew enjoyed playing with the pumpkins.


 Checking out the pumpkins.


 Even Andrew had a piece of candy from his trick or treat bag...M&M's.


 Enjoying some M&M's and watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown after trick or treating.


Ready to sort her candy.  Hope everyone had a great Halloween!  It's been windy here the last few days but tonight was a great night for trick or treating.  The wind died down and it wasn't as cold as I initially thought it would be.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is so cute in his lion costume! Julia is pretty as princess, too. I love the tail picture, too cute.

    ReplyDelete