Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Carving and Painting

On Monday night we carved our pumpkins.  First Andrew enjoyed trying to pick his pumpkin up.


Checking out the inside of the pumpkin.


Hard at work.


Both Julia and Andrew using spoons to get out the yucky inside.  Julia still dislikes putting her hand in the pumpkin...I agree I'm not much of a fan either.


Our finished pumpkins this year.  Andrew's is a lion since that's what he is going to dress up like this year and Julia wanted hers to be a princess...hence the little crown on top of her pumpkin.


The next night Julia used the paint markers and painted her pumpkin.


Now that she's getting older she painted it all by herself...I just held it for her.  All ready for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I already told you but that lion pumpkin is a prize winning pumpkin. Love it! Tell Julia that I really like her princess pumpkin, too.

    ReplyDelete