Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fall Festival

On Saturday evening Julia's preschool church had their Fall Festival and Trunk or Treat so I thought we'd check it out. It was a chilly evening and I'm glad Thomas thought of bringing the wagon and I had a big blanket in my car because it was chilly!


Our little lion was all bundled up and nice and warm for the chilly evening.


We went on a hayride which was lots of fun.


A John Deere tractor took us on a great hayride around the church property.


We waited in line for the trunk of treat but the line was so long and it was freezing as you can tell by how Julia is bundled up.  We decided to go home and hide some of our candy and let the kids find it rather than doing the trunk or treat...too cold!  Maybe next year if it's warmer.

1 comment:

  1. I need a lion costume to keep me warm! I bet the kids loved the tractor ride, it looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete