Monday, July 9, 2012

Texas Trip - Roller Rink

On Friday morning we headed to a roller rink about 20 minutes away where toddlers bring their push toys and push them around the roller rink.  Sounds kinda weird and I agree but I guess you have to use your imagination when you live in Texas and need to survive Texas style summers.  I remember going roller skating when I was growing up and in all honesty the roller rink looks the same as it did in the 80's which is in itself very comical.  I think Andrew enjoyed the roller rink the best.  He had fun sitting on this toy and moved backwards and just smiled and looked around.


Alexander loved his cousins.  Often he would try and hug or pat Andrew and had some trouble letting go so we often had to rescue Andrew from his loving cousin.  


Andrew is trying to escape the loving pat from Alexander but has nowhere else to go.


This picture cracks me up with the 80's looking carpet...so funny.


After a bit Julia warmed up and started having fun.  I guess she was a bit skeptical about the roller rink.

No comments:

Post a Comment