Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Last Day at the Beach

Our last day at the beach and just a few photos to wrap up our vacation to Hilton Head.  Daddy and Julia coming in from a swim in the ocean.


Check out the new pink shovel.  Our big plastic shovel broke so we bought this one which will last a while...it's quite sturdy.  Pink of course since Julia picked it out.


A little more building.


After I wrote her name in the sand Julia and I played a little chase on the beach...such fun times.  We had the best time and on one of my walks on the beach I thought about the song by Natalie Merchant called "These Are Days."  I know these are the days to remember and cherish and we did just that...enjoyed each other and had fun!  Looking forward to our next vacation together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment