Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Weekend


We had such a great Memorial Weekend!  It was an action packed weekend filled with lots of fun stuff to do. Once Thomas got home from work on Friday we checked out a farmers market and even though it wasn't great I'm still glad we checked it out since I've been wanting to go for a while...now I know its nothing great and don't need to go back.  On Saturday we went up to Blue Ridge, Georgia to go strawberry picking at Mercier Orchards and the strawberries were DELICIOUS.  We picked tons of strawberries and ate a ton as well and had heaps of fun.  I was a little sad since I forgot my camera and then I didn't even take any photos once we got home.  Julia was as clean as a whistle and well Andrew he was a different story.  He had strawberry juice down the front of his shirt and looked like a mess but luckily it came right out in the laundry without any trouble.  After strawberry  picking we walked around the town and went in the shops.  On Sunday we relaxed at home a bit and then Julia and I headed to Atlantic Station and then met the boys for dinner at Mellow Mushroom. Monday we decided to check out Old Mill Park in Roswell.  I loved the covered bridge and the waterfall reminded me of Ithaca.  Such a great weekend spending time with family!









Happy Memorial Day and thanks to all those who served our country!  Very thankful for all the freedom we have today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the setting and the kids shades!!!! Also noticed their cute sandals when they were back at the house with the flags.

    ReplyDelete