Friday, October 14, 2011

Standing up!

For the longest time Andrew has been standing up on our laps. When I'm burping him after he eats he actually prefers to stand up rather than relax. Our baby boy who is quickly becoming a little boy weighed 14 pounds 14.5 ounces at his 4 month check up a week and a half ago which puts him in the 50 percentile. One of the things I love is going to get him from his crib when he wakes up since he's so excited to see you that he kicks his legs and gives you a huge smile. We also love having conversations with him since all his cooing sounds so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew is so very much a little boy, I love this picture and I think I am beginning to see a resemblance between Andrew and Thomas. I made it my desktop wallpaper for now until you send my another one that I love. It's getting harder and harder to pick out my favorites because there are so many of them.

    ReplyDelete