Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Julia's First Haircut

Today we went to Sweet & Sassy at The Avenues to get Julia her first haircut. On Tuesdays between 10-3 they have a special and it's only $10 which includes the cut, dry, style, lollipop, and a cute little face painting. Julia was a bit hesitant so she got her lollipop at the beginning and got to hold it the entire time. At one point I was holding her hand while she was sitting in the chair and she was holding my hand really tight (she was a bit nervous). Despite being unsure of the whole haircutting experience she did great! I'll warn you right now that I posted a ton of photos so you may feel like you were right there with us!


Getting her hair wet just a little. Don't you love the Sweet Princess cape? This place is very girly...it was so cute!


Looking down while Miss Melissa cut (well trimmed) her hair.


Trying to look down but also look at what's going on by looking in the mirror.


Almost all done! It's really not much shorter but looks more cleaned up. She even got a little braid in her hair.


After she was finished she walked on the little runway they have there but she still wasn't quite sure what to think about all of it. I'm sure as she gets older she'll really love everything at Sweet & Sassy.


I even got a bit of a smile out of Julia as she showed me her lollipop. Julia decided her face painting would be a sparkly pink heart but next time she says she's going to get the star.


It was such a beautiful day that we sat outside and she enjoyed her lollipop.


The lollipop was a special treat for Julia and she LOVED it!

1 comment:

  1. I do feel like I was right there. She is so cote in her shirt,too.

    ReplyDelete