Sunday, October 9, 2011

Andrew's Mobile

Probably two weeks ago now, Julia and I put her butterfly mobile up in Andrew's room since we never got him one. I figured he would like a mobile since he was always looking at the sailboat prints on the wall. I guess Thomas thought it wasn't manly enough and decided it would be fun for him and Julia to make Andrew his own mobile. I must admit I was a bit skeptical but in the end it came out great! Thomas designed the mobile and Julia used her creativity to decorate the triangles with different colors that hang down.


Andrew is definitely a fan of the mobile and I must say it's the cutest mobile I've ever seen. The 'Hush Little Baby' song it plays has calmed Andrew down many times already.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, he showed it to me during your sip and see Saturday! Very imaginative!

    ReplyDelete