Saturday, December 5, 2015

Visit with Santa

This year we went to visit with Santa at Avalon and it was such a great experience.  We were able to make an appointment so we didn't have to wait but a few minutes.  Julia is patiently waiting to talk with Santa.


An hour before we left Andrew fell off a chair and hit his mouth on our desk.  I was concerned with his front tooth but it seems like it will be fine.  It bled and gave him a fat lip but luckily he let me ice it in the car on the way to see Santa so the swelling went down.


Sweet Julia made Santa a card and wrote him a note.  Her note said something like this:

Dear Santa,
       I don't really care what I get but these are some of my favorite things.  The Barbie doll with pink hair who sings and her name is Courtney and the Barbie dolls that can get wet.
Love, Julia


I love this one of them chatting.


Andrew wasn't interested in sitting on his lap so I sat next to Santa and held him so he could talk with him.  He told Santa he liked transformers and Santa said his favorite transformer was Bumble Bee.  Andrew got a kick out of that and smiled even though his mouth was hurting.


The kids each got an ornament and a huge candy cane.  Such a successful Santa visit and you didn't feel rushed.


Happy kids!


This is Santa's house at the Avalon.  It was such a great set-up.  Santa was in his own room so you could actually have a conversation and hear each other and not feel rushed.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable pictures! Julia's letter to Santa sounded just like her. Andrew still looked adorable, I wouldn't have noticed his lip unless you mentioned it. I also love his new shorter hairstyle you can see his cute little face better.

    ReplyDelete