Thursday, December 24, 2015

First Christmas Gift

When I was growing up we always opened one present on Christmas Eve after mass.  This year we didn't all make it to mass since we found out earlier that day that Julia had strep throat and we didn't want to infect others.  Instead we let them open one gift a little before dinner since excitement levels were high with Christmas so near.


Andrew opened an attachment he could add to his Hot Wheels race track.  He sure had fun playing with it that night.


My sweet Julia who had strep didn't actually feel horrible but her cough was so bad.


She was all excited about her Fashion Plates toy she got.  I remember having one of these when I was younger and now my little girl has one.  A few days later she made a Fashion Plates book.  Can't wait for tomorrow...it's so exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Julia still looks good even when she's sick. That's a great tradition to carry on.

    ReplyDelete