Thursday, December 24, 2015

Reindeer Food

Look at these cuties all ready to sprinkle some reindeer food on our lawn so it's easier for the reindeer to find our house.  We had really warm weather but a little bit of a sprinkle.


Julia made two bags of reindeer food...one at her class party and one at a friend's Christmas party so she let Andrew have one.


Still smiling and being such a trooper even though she has strep throat.


I love her little stance...wow is my girl growing up!


Two happy kids who are very excited about Santa coming to our house!  We can't wait to see what kind of toys he brings them!

2 comments:

  1. That was the hottest Christmas weather I've ever experienced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you did that last year. I love the idea, it's so cute. It was the warmest Christmas ever here tooThomas.

    ReplyDelete