Monday, December 21, 2015

All I Want for Christmas

My little baby girl isn't so little anymore and as each day passes she is growing up more and more and it makes me both happy and sad at the same time.  Something about losing a front tooth just makes her look older.  I'm kinda sad she's growing up but at the same time look forward to all the great experiences which lie ahead for her in her life.  She's truly been a blessing to us and it's hard to believe how quickly she is growing up.  I'm not good at pulling teeth and Julia had one that was very wiggly so she pulled it herself.  She was so proud of herself!


Luckily this happened all in the kitchen so my camera was right there to capture it all.


So very proud but also a bit in shock she did it herself.


New smile for a while.


She still can't believe she pulled it herself.  The first tooth she pulled out!


Pushing her tongue through the hole.  Such a cute girl!

1 comment:

  1. Such cute faces! It is even cuter because of her hair and the red and white striped outfit. I never pulled a tooth for Thomas or Brian. Neither did Bill. They never asked and I never offered. I guess the idea never came up. I bet that Andrew will pull out his teeth on his own too. 😊

    ReplyDelete