Thursday, July 23, 2015

Visit with Nana Farrell

One of the things we really wanted to do in New York was visit with Thomas' Nana.  Right before we got to New York she fell and was in the hospital.  She just arrived at a rehab place and was getting checked in when we arrived so we hung out outside for a bit until she got settled.


It was a beautiful summer day in New York with a great view of the Oswego River.


Getting a chance to visit with Nana Farrell.


Thomas' is Nana's first grandchild and it was great being able to visit with her.  Thomas and I both felt a bit sad leaving and we hope to visit with her the next time we're in New York in May for my niece's wedding.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really good pictures Nicole. My mother will not like her hair when I show her. But I think she looks great! She never likes her hair anyway. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the last picture...I think they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete