Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Aquatic Center Fun

One of our summer bucket to do things is to visit the Cumming Aquatic Center and we're so thankful we have such a fun water park so close to home.  We've been making visits to the Aquatic Center for the past few years and this year I was clearly reminded how much my kids are growing up.  They still enjoyed the smaller water playground but this time Julia was able to go through the lazy river without me and without a floatie.  Talk about being a big girl!  Andrew even went through the lazy river alone wearing his floatie.  I must say this year it was harder to keep up with both of them.  Julia really wanted to go down the slide but she was a little too short.  We definitely had a blast but I won't lie and say I didn't get a little sad after thinking how much my kids are getting bigger and being able to do more things without me - their Mommy who they once depended on me for everything.  I know, I know it's part of parenthood.  For now I'm going to savor the ages they are ... 6 1/2 and 4 years old.  Stay clear or else Andrew may squirt you!


Julia and her BFF from preschool Grace!  So glad they are still such good friends.


Floating Julia loves the water!

1 comment:

  1. I love that place! Well next time we go the kids will be doing even more things. I like the lazy river.

    ReplyDelete