Monday, July 20, 2015

Busy Bees and Visit with Michelle

 After getting ready we headed to Destiny (a big mall) and the kids went to Busy Bees which is an indoor playground with my mom.  My aunt and I walked around the mall while my mom watched the kids play.


 Ready to have some fun!


Lots of things to climb on and slide down.  We headed home for lunch and then a nap for both kids since Julia woke up at 6:15.  


We had dinner over at my mom's house again with Michelle and her husband Corey and her brother Beau.  Yes, Andrew is eating shirtless since he got steak sauce on his shirt the night before.  Trying to keep his clothes stain free isn't always easy with this little guy.


Julia really liked Michelle and wanted a picture with just her.


Then of course Andrew wanted a picture with just Michelle because Andrew likes to do everything Julia does.


Michelle and her husband Corey...it was great to see them!


Beau and Andrew.  Great to catch up with them!  Good thing the kids took naps since they got to bed again late.

1 comment:

  1. That place looks like fun, I don't even know where it is at the mall. I'll have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete