Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ready for Halloween

This year Julia has decided she wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween.  On Saturday I went to a Halloween costume consignment sale and got Julia's costume (dress, shoes, wand, and tiara) for $17.  She was so excited when I brought it home and has been wearing it so much around the house.   The dress is from the Disney Store and normally cost $45 so I was super excited with my great deal.


We can't wait until the movie Cinderella is released on October 2nd.  We bought our copy and I'm looking forward to watching it with Julia for the first time.  I'm sure she'll be wearing her Cinderella dress while we watch the movie.  I was also lucky to pick up a brand new costume for Andrew at the consignment sale for $12.  This year he is going to be a lion.  He tried the costume on to be sure it fit but unlike Julia he hasn't been wearing it everyday so you'll have to wait until Halloween for a photo of him in it.  Are you getting ready for Halloween yet?

1 comment:

  1. That is a perfect costume for Julia to wear, it is so much like I would think she would want to be. What a smart shopper you are Nicole. Great bargain, and I can't wait to see our little baby Andrew as a lion either.

    ReplyDelete