Saturday, August 11, 2012

Swimming and Playing Outside

We enjoyed our visit with Nana and Papa Brown and we got to do lots of fun stuff and I even got a few chances to relax on my own!  One day we hit the pool and we had it all to ourselves until shortly before we left.  It was a beautiful day but I guess everyone was getting ready for the beginning of school.


Andrew has enjoyed the baby pool this year.  If he's in his raft he can walk around and go where he wants and he loves the freedom.  It's been nice not having to hold him the entire time so I get a chance to do things with Julia too.


Taking a break and enjoying some goldfish.


Julia and Papa having fun on the playground.


Papa helping Andrew down the slide.


Julia had fun using all the chalk colors to make a rainbow.

1 comment:

  1. We had lots of fun, my favorite thing was the swings with Andrew and Cumming Aquatic.

    ReplyDelete