Thursday, August 16, 2012

Aquatic Center

On Sunday afternoon we all went to the Aquatic Center.  It's so fun and it's perfect since it's close to home.  Everyone had a good time and all the adults in the group even had a chance to check out the big water slide since we had plenty of people to stay with Julia and Andrew. The water slide definitely reminded me of the water slides at Darien Lake when I was a kid.


Julia had fun going down the slide.  Andrew liked the slide as well but he got out of the water before I had the chance to take any photos of him.


Julia loved squirting Daddy with the water hoses.  We'll definitely be going back to enjoy the slides and the lazy river.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to post a comment about this, my favorite new place we went to on our recent visit to Atlanta. We all had fun, there was something for everyone, even little Andrew. The kids were so cute going down the slides and it was perfect weather, not too hot. We need to go there again next year.

    ReplyDelete