Thursday, August 2, 2012

Naptime

Julia still takes a nap but just not everyday...it depends on the days activities or how late she was up the night before.  The other day when I went to wake her up I just thought she looked so cute sleeping that I had to take a photo.  I sat and watched my beautiful little girl and wondered what she was dreaming about and thought about how lucky I am to have her as my daughter.  I really feel like the luckiest mommy in the world to have such a sweet girl.  She does some many kind things it just makes me smile.  I love being able to stay home with her and even though I know there are many good times ahead I wish I could freeze time for just a bit...I don't want my little girl to grow up quite yet.

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry Nicole. I agree with what you saiid, Julia is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete