Monday, December 5, 2011

Andrew's Baptism

On Saturday November 26th Andrew was baptized at St. Brendan's Church which is the same church where Julia was baptized. He did such a great job during the service and was making raspberries the whole time. He definitely made the people behind us smile and they commented on what a happy baby he is which is very true.


Julia was such a cutie while we waited for the service to begin. She really is growing up and is such a beautiful little girl and so sweet too. Lately before bed she tells me how lucky she is that we're her Mommy and Daddy...it just makes my heart so happy because we're so glad we're her parents.


Family photo before Andrew was baptized.


My sister and her husband Bradley and of course cute Alexander who is going to be one on December 16th.


Photo of the Browns and the Dennisons after the baptism.


It was a nice day so we stopped at the bridge outside the church to take a few photos. My little guy and me...I just love this kid!


Andrew with his Godparents Aunt Kim and Uncle Bradley. Uncle Brad looks much better without the mustache but it was 'Movember' (raises awareness for prostate cancer)...we missed the clean shave look by just a few days.


My sister and her husband Bradley are the Godparents for both Julia and Andrew. Often times people have different Godparents but we think it's really special that both our kids have the same Godparents. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I like the first one best, Andrew looks good in white. Thank you for putting all of them on there so I don't feel as bad about missing everything.

    ReplyDelete