Saturday, November 29, 2014

Texas Trip...Day 6

All the kiddos in their jammies after they got their ornaments from Alexander and Victoria's Nana.  Love how Julia is holding Victoria...she sure loves her!  


Group photo before our long car ride back to Georgia.  Most of Team Dennison is still in their jammies.  It's a 12 hour drive which took us 15 hours but we did it all in one day rather than spending the night somewhere.  We had such a fun time with my sister and her family and can't wait to get everyone together again real soon!  I'm so sad the photo of my sister and I with our kids came out blurry...we always take one like that when we get together.  Julia had lots of tears when we left and was a very sad girl.  It took quite a long time for her to calm down...she is definitely my girl with a sensitive heart.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice parting picture, Andrew and Viictoria look especially adorable in this picture!

    ReplyDelete