Thursday, November 27, 2014

Texas Trip...Day 4

Happy Thanksgiving!  Our Thanksgiving started out with a 5K turkey trot which was great fun.  My sister asked how I've been doing with my running lately and wanted to know if I wanted to do a 5K on Thanksgiving morning. Since I've always wanted to do one I said yes even though my running habits have been slacking lately.  I think I did pretty good for my first 5K and for not running much lately.  Definitely want to do another one sometime soon.


Looking tired at mile 2.


Excited to be done and we only walked twice for a little bit.


First 5K done and so glad I completed it with my sister!  After the race we went downtown for a parade and then back to my sister's house for showers and to prepare our dinner.  It was definitely a busy day but I found time to reflect on the things I'm most thankful for and hopefully you found time to do the same.  We truly have many things to be thankful for each and everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your race pictures! Good for you!! The sisters having fun together, very nice.

    ReplyDelete