Thursday, December 11, 2014

Andrew's Christmas Program

Now that Julia has moved onto elementary school, Cumming First Baptist Weekday Preschool is Andrew's school.  It's been fun seeing him do some of the things Julia did just two short years ago.  They always put on a cute Christmas show with each of the different age groups singing.


My handsome little guy coming in.


Andrew kept waving at us which was super cute!


Peeking through two other kids to see me.


Daddy and Andrew!  We love how Thomas works so close to Andrew's school and is able to come to these fun events too.


I love this little guy!  Even though he says he doesn't want to go to school he always says he has fun when I pick him up.

1 comment:

  1. I love the wave, so glad you were able to catch it on camera. Andrew looks so cute in these pictures. He must be pretty tall because I notice he is in the back.

    ReplyDelete