Monday, November 24, 2014

Texas Trip...Day 1

Since Julia had the week off for Thanksgiving we thought we'd make the trip to Texas to visit my sister and her family.  It was a long drive but we're so glad we did it.  It was great to see them and the kids all had fun playing together!  Julia was so excited about seeing Victoria!


Such cute girls!


This was Julia's stroller when she was little so we of course passed it onto Victoria.  I have a similar photo of Julia pushing it when she was little hence why I love this one of Victoria playing with it.  Such a great little stroller when they're learning how to walk.


After dinner we headed out to get my favorite dessert in Houston which happens to be only a few minutes from my sister's house.  Banana, strawberry and nutella crepes.  Delicious!


Two giggling boys!


Looks like Victoria even enjoyed it!


Lots of smiles after enjoying their crepes.

1 comment: