Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sidewalk Chalk

 The theme in Julia's Kindergarten class is owls and her teacher taught her how to draw an owl.  She came home and even showed us how.  I love her drawing of Dad and Julia owl and she even says art is her favorite special and I can see why...she's very good at drawing.


It looks like Andrew rolled around in the chalk but I can assure you that didn't happen but boy oh boy is he a messy little guy!  We had to take off his clothes in the garage and get him right into the tub before he could eat dinner...he had chalk everywhere.  He's such a messy boy but he loved every minute of playing with chalk and of course he wanted to use it the next day.  I should have taken a photo of Julia for comparison as she was quite clean.  Such a difference in my two kids!

3 comments:

  1. Julia might be artistic like Thomas. He always enjoyed art. I love how she remembered to put Thomas's glasses on him, very cute. Andrew looks so funny, does he love getting dirty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew's such a mess and doesn't mind getting dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny because you and Thomas are always so clean.

    ReplyDelete