Sunday, September 21, 2014

Photo Shoot

I've always had a love for taking pictures and took classes in high school and college.  It's no surprise my love for taking photos has continued once I had my own kids.  I remember coming home from college and taking photos of my nephew for my photography class.  I actually still have those original photos I took and developed and matted...they're super cute!  Now I have my own kids so I can take photos until my heart is content.  To be honest I take a ton and never completely go through them all and delete the bad ones and they take up a ton of space on my laptop.  Anyways, here's some of my favorites from a photo shoot.  We even brought the tripod to try and capture a family photo!  I need to decide which ones I want printed so I can hang them up in my house.  Enjoy looking through them...I think they came out good.  



















1 comment:

  1. You should start a photography business Nicole! You really are that good, I have been telling you for ages you have a great eye for capturing the perfect shots, I love your staging, too. Great shots, I' m waiting for you to post some to FB so I can share them with my friends.

    ReplyDelete