Monday, September 8, 2014

1st Tooth Fairy Visit

Don't really want to believe it but the time has come where Julia has lost her first tooth.  We knew it was loose but didn't realize just how loose it was.  Another milestone in life which is a reminder of my little baby girl growing up.  Seriously is she old enough to be loosing her teeth?


Close up of her pretty smile!


Julia lost her first tooth at school and didn't actually realize what happened and literally lost the tooth.  When she got in the car she told me she had a hole in her tooth and I said your tooth fell out.  We went back in and I dug through the garbage since she said it fell out during snack but couldn't find it.  No worries since she came home and wrote the tooth fairy a note explaining what happened.  She ended up getting $5 from the tooth fairy along with a receipt.  Since then she's been telling everyone she lost her first tooth and she's very excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit I got all excited about the tooth myself. It is the cutest story about the hole in her tooth and then the letter to the Fairy was just adorable. As I said before on FB, only Julia would apologize to the tooth fairy!!!

    ReplyDelete