Friday, June 27, 2014

Visit with Mom, Chris & Sherry

My brother, sister-in-law, and mom came into town and even though my brother and sister-in-law only stayed a short time my kids had a blast with them!  The kids absolutely love my brother.  I asked Andrew if he remembered Uncle Chris from when he came to visit in February and he said 'he's funny!'  Uncle Chris and Andrew had fun playing Let's Go Fishing that they bought him.


My mom loves going to Maggiano's and she wanted us all to go so we headed down to Perimeter and enjoyed a delicious dinner followed by their dinner mints.


Love my sweet family!


A few photos after dinner.  Look at Andrew holding his mint...he loves them too!


My mom with two of her grandchildren and the cute dress she bought Julia.


We definitely had a fun time! Can't wait for the next time they visit.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures of everyone! I cant wait to go to Maggiano's when we visit.

    ReplyDelete