Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Tea

Last year we missed the Mother's Day Tea at Julia's school because we were at Disney so this year I planned around it so we could attend the tea and still go to Disney.  Even though it's only 30 minutes I really wanted to go because after all I've always wanted to be a Mommy.


I'm so very lucky to have this little girl call me Mommy everyday and I'm so thankful for her!


Here's a picture of the questionnaire the teachers asked Julia about me.  Love all her answers...some are absolutely true and others are less than true but very cute indeed.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, both you and Julia look very pretty! I love some of those answers, you can keep that forever and show her when she grows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I actually have my own memory box of some things the kids have made and will continue to keep things.

    ReplyDelete