Sunday, May 4, 2014

Dog Show

How funny that I'm posting about a dog show when we are not a dog loving family, right?  I've always been afraid of dogs and I remember sitting on the back of a couch at my grandma's house because I was scared of my uncle's dog.  After all I got bit by a dog in fifth grade and my mom rushed me to the hospital so my fear is legitimate.  But here we are, at a dog show.  A friend told me about it and said dogs jump into the water and swim after their toy and it was entertaining.  Andrew likes dogs as long as they are not close to him and it was just down the street so we decided to check it out.


Some dogs were afraid to jump but many of them did and it was definitely entertaining to watch.  Look at this dog jump after his toy.  We saw one dog jumped in and just started swimming around and wouldn't get out of the pool so we thought that was funny since everyone was trying to get him out.


Later that day Julia decided to build the dog show with our legos. On the right is where the dogs would jump and then the bleachers where people would sit and watch and lots of tents and a bounce house too.  Such a cute representation of the dog show.

1 comment:

  1. It's the little things that kids remember, they will probably be talking about the dog show for a long time. BTY, that Lego creation is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete