Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aunt Josie's Pizza

When I was growing up we would go to an Italian restaurant named Aunt Josie's and always ordered garlic cheese pizza.  It was so good and as I was surfing on Pinterest I saw a recipe and it reminded me of the pizza I had as a kid at Aunt Josie's so of course I had to make it myself.  Since moving to Georgia I would occasionally stop in Aunt Josie's when I was back in Syracuse and relive my childhood and order the garlic cheese pizza but unfortunately they closed a little while ago.  So I was obviously very excited to try this recipe and hoped it would be as good as Aunt Josie's.


So much fun having Julia and Andrew help make the pizza and of course it made it that much better.


Love making pizza with them...lots for them to do.  It was so easy that I'm sure we'll be making it again soon.


Thumbs up for the garlic cheese pizza and it very much reminded me of the pizza I had growing up as a kid.  Love the memories!

1 comment:

  1. I want pizza, reading this entry makes me very hungry and I have a half hour before supper.

    ReplyDelete