Monday, August 29, 2016

Andrew's First Day of School

Just a few pictures to capture Andrew's first day in the young 5's class at Cumming First Baptist Church.  I think he was more than ready to start school this year since Julia has been in school for a few weeks already.  I love all the different facial expressions of Andrew.  I just love this kid...he truly makes me smile!  I'm so glad I get to see him at school sometimes and he said his first day of school was great.  Looking forward to another great year at FBCWP.






Andrew has been wanting a nerf gun for a while so I thought that would be a great first day of school present.  Here's him a few days later playing with it.  Thomas hung up the batman plate so he could shoot at it.  Silly looking guy in his protective glasses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment