Saturday, August 20, 2016

Cheerleading Jamboree

Julia has decided to stop doing dance and try something new and she decided on cheerleading.  Today was her first cheerleading jamboree.  She's been having practices twice a week for an hour each and then the games will typically be on Saturday mornings.  So far she is really enjoying it so we're thrilled!  She knows many of the girls on her squad which has made it a ton of fun for her.  Haleigh, one of her best friends from Kindergarten is on her squad too.


The girls all ready to cheer for the football players.


I can't remember the name of this cheer...I guess I should ask Julia.


Our little Wolverine Cheerleader!


Here's Julia being a flyer.  During practices they have been working on lifting each other up with the help of their coaches and junior coaches.  At first she wasn't sure but she's becoming more comfortable with being a flyer and even enjoys it.

 Mommy and Julia after the first Jamboree is over.  Ready to go home and enjoy the rest of the weekend with my sweet girl!  

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that she already had a game to cheer for. I can't believe they have real uniforms and that they do lifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also so impressed that Julia let them lift her up for that pose. She's a wild girl in disguise. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete