Thursday, August 4, 2016

Julia's First Day 2nd grade

Wow, 2nd grade!  I loved teaching second grade.  I hope Julia has another great year at Kelly Mill Elementary.  She has absolutely loved Kindergarten and First Grade and met some great friends.  She looks so tall to me in this photo...is this really my baby girl?


All smiles for the first day of school.


Julia!  She's such a beautiful girl it's hard at times to believe she's my daughter.  I just love her!


I always get the kids a little present on their first day of school.  I don't usually just buy them toys for no reason but just a little something for the first day because I know it's always a bit of a nervous day for them with everything being new.


So excited about the new glitter markers.


Checking out her new Shopkins.


Andrew taking a peek at her gifts too.


Not a bad photo that Andrew took of Julia and me.  Julia said her first day was 'Great.'  I know she's missing her friends from last year but she'll meet new friends and love them as much as her friends from last year.  Looking forward to an amazing year!

1 comment:

  1. I love those blue eyes! She certainly looks happy after a full day of second grade. Good luck Julia!

    ReplyDelete