Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Open House for Julia

Ready for a great year in second grade with Mrs. Berry!  I loved teaching second grade so I hope Julia loves it too!  Mrs. Berry has been teaching for 10 years and she's been in second grade for the last 5 years I think.  It looks like she has some experience and it will be a year full of fun and learning.


Coloring a picture of a favorite summer activity but more interested in checking out her new classroom.


Good friends from Kindergarten but unfortunately none of them are in the same class together.  Haleigh, Alison and Julia.  At least they are on the same cheerleading squad.


I love having a copy of her daily schedule so I know what she's doing at different times throughout the day.


I was so happy to see only 21 kids in her class this year!  So much better than 25 like last year.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty little girls. I am sure Julie will make new friends in no time. I also love the fact that there are only 21 kids in her class. More time for individual attention.

    ReplyDelete