Saturday, October 24, 2015

Trick-or-Treat at The Collection

The Collection shopping area right near our house was having a trick-or-treat event so we decided to check it out.  This year for Halloween we have Julia who decided to be a Popstar since she loves the movie Barbie and the Popstar and knows all the songs.  Andrew has been into the show Rescue Bots so it wasn't surprising when he decided to be a transformer.  Luckily we found this cute Optimus Prime costume which was perfect for him.


Starting to fill their trick-or-treat bags.


 Decisions, decisions, decisions!


Popstar Julia posing like a singer.


Off he goes!


And she's off.


Daddy enjoy the trick-or-treat event too!


 Many of the store workers dressed up too which was fun!


 I asked Andrew to show me his muscles and this is what I got.


Lucky for me he turned around so I could get a photo of Optimus Prime showing off those muscles.


My little popstar and a very cute one I might add!  I love the real microphone which Thomas found for only $1.50 which is the perfect accessory for her costume.


Julia and Andrew trading spider lollipops.


Enjoying a lollipop from his treat bag.


Relaxing and enjoying the great weather.


 Orange tongue.


 Love this one of both Julia and Andrew acting out their costume!  We're excited for Halloween, are you?


Julia loves Reeses but we never have them since Andrew is allergic to peanuts.  She one is excited girl to have this many Reeses.  She said whenever they let her pick out her candy, that's what she picked out.  I must agree with her, Reeses are pretty good so I will try not to steal them from her trick-or-treat bag!

2 comments:

  1. The Pop Star sure is doing some big time singing in that picture with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sure agree with Andrew about having a hard time choosing which candy bar to take from that huge basket. Candy,Candy, Candy!

    ReplyDelete