Thursday, October 29, 2015

Fall Festival at Andrew's School

We always have fun at the Fall Festival at First Baptist Church Weekday Preschool.  My favorite part is probably the parade.  Julia always got excited when she saw us and so does Andrew.


Look at our little Optimus Prime.  He loves transformers so he was excited to be Optimus Prime this year for Halloween.


Andrew's 4 year old preschool class with his two teachers.  His friend Gage in the wheelchair broke his leg earlier that week playing on a trampoline.


Of course we had to get some popcorn...they have the best popcorn.


It wasn't the nicest day but we were thankful it didn't rain.  Also, so glad Daddy joined us for a bit to hang out with Andrew.


After the popcorn and the tractor ride he decorated a cookie.


Then he wanted to try out a snow cone.  Thankfully there wasn't anymore junk to be eaten or else Andrew would have eaten it.


They had a huge slide, bounce house, and this obstacle course which is where Andrew spent most of his time after eating all the yummy treats.


He was fast going through the obstacle course and running to do it again.  I should have counted how many times he did this but I'm sure I would have lost track since he did it so much.  Very thankful it didn't get rained out and we were both able to enjoy the day with Andrew.  I must say I did miss having Julia there with us.

1 comment:

  1. I had already responded to this post a while ago, but there must have been an error. I am so glad that Andrew likes school.

    ReplyDelete