Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Winter Storm 2014 - Day 2

It was nice that Thomas' work closed on our second day of Winter Storm 2014 so we could all enjoy it together.  I thought the kids would be up for more sledding and I tried to get them to go with me since I really wanted to but today they were more interested in shoveling the driveway.  Who would have thought?


Lots of fun running through the white stuff.


Beach shovel works well for snow shoveling too, a multi-purpose toy.


Such good teamwork.


Andrew was so funny checking out the snow.


Showing me how much snow she shoveled at one time.  Such a good worker!


A dust pan works well for snow shoveling too!


Such fun times playing in the snow!  Looks like things will be getting back to normal in a few days with temperatures getting above freezing.  It was definitely fun while it lasted and we were so thankful to be at home together and not stranded somewhere.

2 comments: