Friday, January 24, 2014

Injury

I tried to get a close up shot of Andrew's injury but he didn't want me to get close enough to get a photo. Thomas snapped this photo two nights after the injury while we were on Facetime so he was distracted...somewhat.  He tripped on a bump in the carpet and fell and hit Julia's door.  He has a cut right by his eye and even his eyelid turned black and blue.  He was quite upset when we put a band-aid on after it happened since it was bleeding.  Thankful it wasn't any worse than it was.  

2 comments:

  1. Andrew looks just like Christopher in this picture, that sure was a shiner he got. I am so surprised that he is shy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I didn't think he looked like my brother in this photo but now that you mentioned it I totally see it.

    ReplyDelete