Monday, May 28, 2012

Sweet Sweet Julia

Julia looked so cute yesterday when we went to church that I grabbed my camera as we were heading out the door and thought I would snap a few photos of our sweet Julia after mass.  She is such a sweet girl who is so observant about things we wear.  On Saturday I meet some girlfriends out for afternoon tea and before I left she told me she liked my dress and that my necklace looked nice with my dress.  When I got home she ran up to give me a hug...what a great feeling.  She is just the kindest little girl I know and is always doing things that are so sweet...it just makes me so proud.


Love this little girl!  Andrew has just started pulling up and she is so sweet and hugs him and says 'I'm so proud of you!'


On the move and ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Julia should be a model. They are very pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete