Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter Day

Nana found the perfect book for Julia...Happy Easter, Curious George and Papa was the first to read it to her. Julia loves books and will always sit down and listen to a story.



One of my favorite things to do when we go back to New York is go to mass at The Cathedral which is where Thomas and I got married almost 11 years ago.  It's such a beautiful church with stained glass windows that let in such great light.  Julia even mentioned how the windows were so pretty.



A quick photo of Julia and Andrew with Nana and Papa.



It was such a nice day for Central New York that after mass we walked around Columbus Circle to enjoy the weather a bit.  Julia decided to walk around with her umbrella that she got in her Easter basket and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take some photos of our love bug and her pink umbrella.



It wasn't raining but umbrellas are great to use when it's a sunny day too.



Such a pretty girl and so sweet too! Don't you just love the right arm up?



She had so much fun running around and having me chase her so I could take a few photos.



Another great shot downtown but this time it's of Papa and Andrew.



Andrew was wiped out and fell asleep once we got in the car.  I hung out in the car with him once we got home for a bit so he could get some rest.



Such a cutie pie and looking so handsome!  I just love his blond hair!



I had to take a photo of Andrew with his favorite toy from Nana and Papa's house.  It was a golf club which I'm sure makes Papa smile since he loves golfing. At the end of the night all the toys would go back in the basket and the next morning Andrew would find that golf club and pull it out...even if it was buried under other toys.  It was hilarious!



Three generations.  Yes, Thomas looks just like his dad and the question is will Andrew look just like his Daddy and his Papa as he gets older...who knows - we'll see.



All the boys looking good in blue.



Our two great kids...Julia (3 years old) and Andrew (10 months old).



Andrew and his Nana Farrell...so great that he has a Great Nana.



Nana and Julia (with Elmo too).


Such a cute photo of Julia and Molly.  Julia had a great time playing with her cousins.  

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures Nicole, you capture some good ones. I think you have an eye for it. I love how you make it all seem to be happening again, it's a story that I keep retreading. We had a wonderful time with all of you and hope you can come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you, I made the picture of Julia and Molly hugging my screensaver.

    ReplyDelete