Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ashebrooke Easter Egg Hunt


On Saturday our neighborhood had our annual Easter Egg Hunt. I organized it this year and it wasn't that bad since only 26 kids signed up. The numbers were really low to start that I thought about canceling it but I'm glad I didn't. The kids had fun and that's all that matters. If I organize it again next year then I'm going to do some egg relay races or something else since an egg hunt is over before you know it. Julia was on the hunt for some eggs and at the beginning it seemed like she was only looking for certain colors. You may have guessed it but she really wanted pink eggs and she even settled for purple (which happened to be my favorite color growing up).


A pink egg of course.


Checking out her eggs.


Relaxing with her friend Liam after the egg hunt. It was such a beautiful day despite the pollen.

Next year we'll sign Andrew up and I'm sure he'll be running all over to find the eggs. I don't think he'll be shy about the whole thing either.


Julia and one of her many pink eggs.


A quick photo of Daddy and Julia before we left.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures and it was so nice of you to organize the whole thing. I know how busy you are with the kids and everything. I'm still looking for an egg hunt for Julia.

    ReplyDelete