Thursday, January 26, 2012

Julia Turns Three 1/26/12

For many it was a dreary day but not for us! It was such a great day as we celebrated Julia's 3rd birthday.


Mommy and Daddy woke up Julia by coming in her room with 3 balloons, a present, and singing Happy Birthday before Daddy had to go to work. Soon after Andrew woke up and we enjoyed some playtime on her bed.


Julia loved her balloons! I asked her why we gave her three balloons and she said because I'm three.


We thought it would be fun to have lunch with Daddy so Julia, Andrew, and I went to Publix to get a sub and went to Daddy's office. We brought along one present to open too! It was a dress for Chloe from the American Girl store.


It was a nice treat for Julia to have lunch with Daddy at work. While we were driving home she said the next time I go to Daddy's work I want to go upstairs. Andrew had fun trying to grab everything on the table as I was trying to eat my lunch.


Daddy and his little girl! I bet he never thought he would enjoy playing with dolls and girl things as much as he does but there's one thing for sure - Julia loves playing with her Daddy. Daddy even wore his pink tie that I bought for him after our little girl was born and he wears it every year on her birthday.


Hugs for Andrew! Julia loves her brother and Andrew loves watching her.


I just can't believe Julia is three! She really is such a sweet girl! She wanted a cookie cake for her birthday since we're having cupcakes at her party on Saturday. She loved it when we sang Happy Birthday!


Blowing out the candles! Fun..fun...fun!

1 comment:

  1. The picture with Tom in his pink tie and that he wears it every year on Julia's birthday is so touching that it made me start to cry. Daddy loves his little girl. It's so nice that you got to go to work and eat with Thomas.

    ReplyDelete